SAT. & SUN., APRIL 17TH & 18TH, 2021
BILOXI POINT CADET PLAZA
121 CADET STREET, BILOXI, MS. 39530
17 Categories – 17 Overall Winners – 17 Guitars Awarded
The 4th annual Rock-N-Roll Open Car, Jeep & Bike show Saturday, April 17th, and Sunday, April 18th, 2021. The show will take place in Biloxi, MS at the beautiful Point Cadet located at 212 Cadet St. Biloxi, MS gates open @ 10 AM – 6 PM. All ages welcome.
Enjoy hundreds of Cars, Jeeps, Bikes, Trucks, Live Entertainment, Food, Automotive, Arts & Craft Vendors, Cold Beverages, Kids Activities including a Fishing Rodeo, and more! Our marketing campaign includes television, radio, newspaper, email, Facebook, and personal invitations to retail location buyers and organizations in the local market.
Register a Vehicle
Use the form below to register your vehicle, then pay the fee using the PayPal link below the form.
Pre-Registration Ended April 15th.
Become a Vendor
$75.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor
$75.00 – Other / (please specify)
$50.00- Non-Profit Organization
$100.00 -Food Vendor (no drinks to be sold)
$125.00 – Food Vendor (plated – including seafood) (no drinks to be sold)
$150.00 -Product-Placement Vendor $150.00 (Will have space to accommodate large products, cars, etc.
Please print and complete the vendor application form and return by April 7th, 2021. Use the PayPal link below to pay your vendor fees. Please note any special needs you might have for your setup. Visit our Facebook page Rock-N-Roll Open Car, Jeep & Bike Show for more information. VENDOR LOAD IN WILL START AT 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM Saturday, ALL VENDORS MUST BE SET UP BY 10:00 AM Gates open at 10 AM. VENDORS MUST BE OPEN TIL 6 PM BOTH DAYS.
Select a vendor type and pay your fee using the PayPal link below.
Vendor / Exhibitors Rules and Information
- Booth spaces are 10 x 10 and must have a tent for space.
- Booth fees are non-refundable for cancellations by the vendor. Fees are refundable if the event is canceled not rescheduled.
- Set up (appointment only) Friday, April 16th, 2 PM – 5 PM, and Saturday, April 17th beginning 7:00 AM. All vendors must be set up and open by 10 AM on Saturday and must set up both days from gate open until close of the event (6 PM).
- Vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, etc. will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site. Each vendor will need to supply his/her own tables, utensils, chairs, umbrellas, tents, generators, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice, etc. The Festival Committee is not responsible for any set-up or breakdown of booths.
- Electricity will be available at selected sites.
- The Rock-N-Roll Open Car, Jeep & Bike Show Committee reserves the right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, alcohol, and beer. Therefore, these items cannot be sold or given away. The Rock-N-Roll Open Car, Jeep & Bike Show Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any and all vendors based solely on its discretion. Please check-in at the Information Booth upon entering the grounds to receive your pre-assigned booth space. You will only receive passes for 4 workers. Any additional workers will be charged ($5.00) no more than 6 total per booth.