Sat. | Oct. 14th, 2023
Biloxi Point Cadet Plaza
121 Cadet Street, Biloxi, Ms. 39530
Become a Vendor
Rules and Information for Vendor / Exhibitors
We are leaving no stone unturned in promoting and marketing this spectacular event. Expect widespread coverage through television channels such as WLOX and WXXV, popular radio stations including K99 99.1, Magic 93.7, ROCK 92.5, and News Talk 104.9, as well as extensive social media outreach, email blasts, and distribution of push cards and posters at local festivals, restaurants, and sponsor locations.
To ensure a seamless experience for all vendors, please note the following important information:
- Vendors must be set up and open for business from 11 am until 6 pm, and early breakdowns will not be permitted.
- For the safety of all participants, all tents must be secured appropriately with 50 lbs weights per leg in case of inclement weather.
- Load-in times are scheduled for Friday, between 3 pm and 7 pm, or on the morning of the event from 5 am until 10 am.
- The gates will be open to the public from 11 am to 8 pm.
- Vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, etc., will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site.
- Each vendor must supply his/her tables, utensils, chairs, umbrellas, tents, generators, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice, etc.
- The Festival Committee is not responsible for any set-up or breakdown of booths.
- Electricity will be available at selected sites.
- The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to sell all beverages, including soft drinks, water, alcohol, and beer. Therefore, these items cannot be sold or given away.
- The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any vendors based solely on its discretion.
- Upon entering the grounds, please check in at the Information Booth to receive your pre-assigned booth space. You will only receive passes for 4 workers. Any additional workers will be charged ($5.00) no more than 6 total per booth.
To secure participation, kindly complete the Vendor Application form and submit it by Friday, October 6th, 2023. Limited spaces are available, so lock in your spot ASAP. Vendors can pay their fees using the PayPal section of this page.
Pay Your Vendor Fees
Using the PayPal Link Below.
If you pay your fee online, you must still fill out the vendor application and mail or email it. See the instructions on the vendor application form.
$25.00 – Non-Profit Organization
$75.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor (10 x 10)
$150.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor (10 x 20)
$100.00 – Carnival Food Vendor (10 x 10) – no drinks to be sold
$200.00 – Carnival Food Vendor (10 x 20) – no drinks to be sold
$125.00 – Plated Food Vendor Including Seafood (10 x 10) Must sell one shrimp item (no drinks to be sold)
$250.00 – Plated Food Vendor Including Seafood (10 x 20) Must sell one shrimp item (no drinks to be sold)