Sat. | Sept 24th, 2022
Biloxi Point Cadet Plaza
121 Cadet Street, Biloxi, Ms. 39530
Become a Vendor
Rules and Information for Vendor / Exhibitors
Vendor / Exhibitors Rules and Information
• Booth fees are non-refundable for vendor cancellations. / Fee will be refunded if the event is canceled by the Promoter.
• Set up Saturday, Sept. 24th, 7 AM – 10:30 AM. All vendors must be set up and open by 11 AM on Saturday and must remain open until the close of the event at 5 PM. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS.
• Vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, etc. will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site. Each vendor will need to supply his/her own tables, utensils, chairs, umbrellas, tents, generators, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice, etc. The Festival Committee is not responsible for any set-up or breakdown of booths.
• Electricity will be available at selected sites.
• The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, alcohol, and beer. Therefore, these items cannot be sold or given away.
• The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any and all vendors based solely on its discretion.
Please check-in at the Information Booth upon entering the grounds to receive your pre-assigned booth space. You will only receive passes for 4 workers. Any additional workers will be charged ($5.00) no more than 6 total per booth. Please visit www.ClearVisionEnt.net and fb for more information or call 228-348-2646.
Pay Your Vendor Fees
Using the PayPal Link Below.
If you pay your fee online, you will still need to fill out the vendor application and mail or email. See instructions on the vendor application form.
$75.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor
$25.00 – Non-Profit Organization
$100.00 – Exclusive Vendor
$100.00 – Food Vendor – (no drinks to be sold)
$125.00 – Food Vendor – (plated – including seafood) (no drinks to be sold)