SAT., JUNE 5TH, 2021
NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL DAY
BILOXI POINT CADET PLAZA
121 CADET STREET, BILOXI, MS. 39530
“A Cleaner World Festival” organized to promote and stimulate awareness for our environment, enhance political attention, and increase public action.
Clear Vision Entertainment, LLC is excited and proud to announce that this years second annual “A Cleaner World Festival” is now rescheduled for Saturday, June 5th, at “Biloxi Point Cadet Plaza” adjacent to the “Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum” in Biloxi, Mississippi.
If your organization or company is interested in participating in this year’s festival send us a message on Facebook or email ClearVisionEntertainment1@gmail.com today!
Environmental organizations will be educating the public and kids! Everyone will enjoy Live Entertainment, Food, Arts & Crafts, Cold Beverages, Farmer’s Market, Big Boys Toys, Kids Activities including a Fishing Rodeo, and More!
The marketing campaign includes television, radio, newspaper, email, Facebook, and personal invitations to retail location buyers and organizations in the local market.
Become a Vendor
Please fill out the following registration form and return it by May 15, 2021. Use the PayPal link below to pay your fees. All vendors must be set up by 9:30 AM and open until 6 PM.
$40.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor
$25.00- Non-Profit Organization
$60.00 -Food Vendor (carnival food, no drinks to be sold)
$75.00 – Food Vendor (plated food, no drinks to be sold)
$100.00 -Product-Placement Vendor (Will have space to accommodate large products, cars, etc.)
Select a vendor type and pay your fee using the PayPal link below.
Vendor / Exhibitors Rules and Information
- Booth fees are non-refundable for vendor cancellations.
- Set up Saturday, June 5th, 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM. All vendors must be set up and open by 10 AM on Saturday and must remain open until close of event2 6 PM
- Vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, etc. will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site. Each vendor will need to supply his/her own tables, utensils, chairs, umbrellas, tents, generators, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice, etc. The Festival Committee is not responsible for any set-up or breakdown of booths.
- Electricity will be available at selected sites.
- The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, alcohol, and beer. Therefore, these items cannot be sold or given away.
- The Clear Vision Entertainment Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any and all vendors based solely on its discretion.
- Please check-in at the Information Booth upon entering the grounds to receive your pre-assigned booth space. You will only receive passes for 4 workers. Any additional workers will be charged ($5.00) no more than 6 total per booth.