For more information call 228-860-5015 or message us on Facebook.
Don’t miss this Event Marketing opportunity to exhibit your products and services to Home and Business owners, eager to learn and looking for the very best products and services.
Arts & Craft Vendor
Print, Complete, and Mail the Exhibitor Registration Agreement below. You can pay your vendor fee using the PayPal option below or include a check with your Registration Agreement.
$125.00 – Single (8×10 Booth)
$250.00 – Double (8×20 Booth)
Pay with PayPal
- Space Reservation: To guarantee your space and inclusion in the marketing and promotional campaign, please ensure that you have signed the agreement and made the required payment.
- Rescheduled Event: In the event of a rescheduled date, all fee payments will be applied to the new date.
- Exclusive Use: You understand and agree that I cannot sublet or sell any part of my booth to another vendor, business, or individual.
- Product/Service Limitation: Vendors are only allowed to sell their products or services and may not offer any other products or services for sale.
- Compliance: Any vendor found selling unauthorized items will be asked to remove them from their booth.
- Booth Breakdown: Booths may not be dismantled or vacated before the designated show conclusion time.
- Selling and Soliciting: Vendors may sell products and solicit attendees only from their assigned booth space.
- Use of Microphones and Announcements: The use of microphones and pre-arranged announcements is only permitted with prior approval and will be provided by Clear Vision Entertainment LLC.
- Violation Consequences: Violation of any of the above sections of this agreement will result in immediate removal from the show.
- Agreement Cancellation: Clear Vision Entertainment LLC reserves the right to cancel or refuse this agreement at its sole discretion, with a 24-hour notice. Any refund will be at the discretion of Clear Vision Entertainment LLC.
- Indemnification: By signing and sending the form, you agree to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless Clear Vision Entertainment LLC and Edgewater Mall from any loss, costs, damages, or expenses arising from accidents or incidents causing injury or damage to any person within or around the leased premises.
By signing and sending the form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with the terms, payment requirements, and refund policies outlined above.